Book Tickets for King River Rafting in Tasmania
- Experience whitewater rafting on the dynamic rapids of King River near Queenstown.
- Catch sights of rare wildlife and wilderness during your adventure.
- Enjoy light snacks, nuts and a warm drink as you take in the scenic surroundings of the ancient rainforest.
- Delve into the history of the region as you travel back to Queenstown in West Coast Wilderness Railway's heritage steam train.
- Witness the rare beauty of Huon Pine trees, native to the South Island of Australia.
- Access to wilderness rafting
- Skilled tour guide
- Rafting and safety gear - wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket
- A light snack, nuts and bottled water
- Round-trip transfers from Queenstown to the river
- Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-16 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
- Set out on a full-day 20km journey on King River and discover the wilderness of Tasmania's West Coast.
- Listen to your expert tour guides regale rich tales about the natural history of the region.
- Feel the exhilaration of the flowing gorge and the excitement of the famous Sailor Jack Rapid.
- Paddle past thousands of Huon Pine trees, the Garfield River platypus pool, and evidence of past mining.
- Spot the White-bellied Sea Eagle soaring overhead or a timid platypus during your adventure.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch while listening to folk tales of the region.
- Full day rafting experience
- Skilled guide
- Rafting and safety gear (wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket)
- Lunch and snacks
- Transport to the river from Queenstown and back
- Children aged 10-15 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.