Book Springbrook National Park Tours Tickets
Australia Day Tours
- The Gondwana Rainforests have some of the largest areas of subtropical rainforest in the world.
- The significance of this area has been compared to that of the Galapagos Islands.
- On this small-group (maximum 16 people) tour, enjoy a guided experience, as well as round-trip transfers from your Gold Coast hotel.
- Make your way to the Natural Arch; set foot inside the basalt cave and see the water cascading through the roof that was formed over millions of years ago.
- See views of northern South Wales and Mount Warning.
- Your walk to the Best of All Lookout track includes passing by one of the last remaining pockets of the Antarctic Beech forest.
- From here, head to the view platform nearby to see the magical Purling Brook Falls.
- Admire the beautiful scenery at Numinbah Valley and listen to the amazing commentary on the area and its wildlife.
- Make use of the photo-ops at the Twin Falls as well as Rainbow Falls from the Canyon Lookout.
- As you return to the Gold Coast, keep a watch out for kangaroos and pretty-faced wallabies; they come out of bushes once in a while to feed on the lush grass!
- Hotel transfers
- Meeting points also in Southport and at Nerang Train Station
- Light refreshments
- Guaranteed small group tours
- National park fees included
- Any off-road driving due to World Heritage flora and fauna protection areas
- Pick-up from selected locations is available. Please contact the local tour operator at +61 5655 0716 at least 24hrs prior to departure to arrange pick up.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.